call to order: 855-900-8822
30/55 Gallon Drum Sticks (33″)
Drum Sticks are chemical pick-up assemblies for use with pump operated or venturi systems to draw chemical concentrates or diluted chemical solution directly from a drum or other holding tank. Comes complete with a Hastelloy chemical strainer, polypropylene chemical check valve, Viton seals, and polypropylene hose barb(s) to connect to a chemical suction tube. Keeps large drums of chemical concentrate secured but available for easy dispensing.
Designed for superior performance and industrial strength use, Drum Sticks are a valuable addition to every chemical installation.
- To keep trash out of the chemical concentrate and to guard against spillage or interference, Drum Sticks include a polypropylene bung adapter, machined to fit both coarse or fine-threaded bung holes.
- Rigid 3/4" polypropylene pipe overcomes problems common with flexible tubing and facilitates chemical dispensing
- Connects to chemical suction tubes via hose barb(s)
- Fits 30 and 55 gallon drums of chemical concentrate
- Drum bung adapter allows for easy depth adjustment of the stick (up to 33" deep)
- Hastelloy strainer easily accessible for cleaning
- Chemical resistant polypropylene construction
- Viton seals for commercial grade performance and life
Single Drum Stick (#A8070)
- Accommodates a single suction tube
- Includes several hose barb sizes (1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4")
- Can be used with any dilution or dispensing system
Multi Drum Stick (#A8070-4W)
- Accommodates 1 to 4 suction tubes
- Includes (4) 1/4" hose barbs and (3) plugs for unused hose barbs
- Can ONLY be used with Mixing Stations (or units with check valve #491402)
Also Available: Safe Flow Lids™ for 1 and 5 Gallon Containers (#A8054, A8054-5SS)
- The threaded lid fits 1 gallon jugs and the pull-up spout on many 5 gallon pails
- Splices into any 1/4" chemical suction tube