Proheat II – 10 Gallon Animal Bathing System
$ 3,508.45 USD
Ogena’s Anivac Proheat II portable system eliminates those nasty mops, buckets and wash cloths so you can clean and disinfect your facility the easy, portable, mess free way. The Anivac Proheat II uses much less water (up to 60% less) than traditional mops and buckets which means you’ll use less chemistry as well!! The spray action of the cleaning wand ensures that every square inch of the areas cleaned are cleaned with brand new fresh cleaning/disinfecting solution which reduces the chances of cross contamination inherent in the use of traditional mops and even micro-fibre cloths. Anivac’s patented bathing wands (included with every system) use our Pure Oxygen Shampoo to wash the skin of the animal first, push the dirt up and into the vacuum force of the wand, then wash the animal’s coat as the solution is being vacuumed up the wand. So instead of cleaning from the top down, they clean from the skin up!
- Floor Washing tool eliminates bacteria spreading mops and buckets
- Wands apply fresh, clean solution and immediately remove soiled solution
- 23 foot hose for extended reach
- 10 gallon (37 Litre)capacity provides for up to 4600 square feet of cleaning per filing!
- Tremendous water and chemistry savings of up to 60%
- Separately controlled twin vacuum motors for superior suction power
- Snap on brushes provide revolutionary hard surface cleaning for cages, pens, counters, screens, etc as well as for interior cleaning of vehicles
- Bathing wands virtually eliminate the mess associated with traditional bathing methods. The person doing the bathing stays dry.
- Bathes approximately 15 – 20 dogs or 3 – 6average sized horses or cattle per filling
- Skin up bathing ensures all the dirt is removed
- Flushing action of cleaning solution gently massages hair follicles and removes debris that can block the passage of oils
- With common sense precautions and included built in-line water heater safe winter bathing of horses and other farm animals is possible.
- AHP Disinfectant
- Pure Oxygen Shampoo
- Pure Oxygen Anti-Foam Solution
- Carpet Cleaning Kit
- Upholstery Kit (allows the system to be used for many other areas including vehicle interior cleaning)
|ProHeat II Product Specifications:|
|Solution Tank||37 Litres (10 gal US)|
|Recovery Tank||30 Litres (8 gal US)|
|Waterlift||3800mm (150 in)|
|Pump Pressure||7 bar (100 psi)|
|Hose Length||7 M (23 ft)|
|Weight||45.35 kg (100 lbs)|
|Dimensions||37 × 23 × 30 cm|