33″ height for 55 gallon / 205 litre drum.
4-Way Drum Sticks are chemical pick-up assemblies for use with venturi systems to draw chemical concentrate directly from a drum. Comes complete with a Hastelloy chemical strainer, polypropylene chemical check valve (with a choice of EPDM or Viton seals), four 1/4″ hose barbs to connect to suction tubing, and plugs for unused ports. Custom lengths are available on request.
Designed for superior performance and industrial strength use, Ogena Drum Sticks are a valuable addition to every chemical installation.
- To keep trash out of the chemical concentrate and to guard against spillage or interference, Ogena Drum Sticks include a polypropylene drum bung adapter, machined to fit both coarse or fine-threaded bung holes.
- Sliding drum bung adapter and tote cover allows for easy depth adjustment of the Drum Sticks
- Chemical / acid-resistant polypropylene construction
- 4-Way Drum Sticks are ideal for diluting one chemical to multiple ratios using a multifunction Mixing Station
- Includes (4) 1/4″ hose barbs and (3) plugs for unused hose barbs
- Rigid 3/4″ polypropylene pipe overcomes problems common with flexible tubing and facilitates high volume pumping
- Hastelloy strainer easily accessible for cleaning
- Choice of Viton or EPDM seals
- Also available: Drum and Tote Sticks for single chemical dispensing with various size hose barbs to accommodate a wide range of flow rates
Biosecurity chemical management made simpler, neater, cleaner and safer with Ogena Solutions.