The patented, most advanced air purification system on the market.
Safely and easily eliminate bacteria and viruses in the air and on surfaces using the power of an Advanced version of the Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO) technology to purify the air in the International Space Station.
The OgenaShield Air Purifier is a revolutionary way to achieve pathogen reduction. The easy to install units use Advanced Photocatalytic Oxidation technology to target and destroy contaminants. The combination of UV light with a patented catalyst that increases the number of (already present) positive and negative ions in the air that break down and destroys odors, VOCs and pathogens including viruses, bacteria, and mold spores in the air and on the surfaces without having to pass through the unit.
Simple setup: plug it in and turn it on
Eliminates viruses, bacteria, fungi, and other volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
Effective through multiple rooms in a facility and up to a 1,500 ft2 area
CARB* approved as being 100% safe for use around people and animals
*All Puraclenz units are both CARB (California Air Resource Board) Certified for safe indoor use and UL2998 Certified as zero Ozone products.
Used extensively for a multitude of general purposes, and also used to “reinforce” entry and exit points of large installations.
● Features hard-anodized aluminum exterior with wall mount or freestanding option.
● Larger areas may be covered with additional units.
● Increases the number of already present positive and negative ions in the air
● Helps prevent spread of disease by purifying the air and surfaces
● Does NOT require pathogens to move through the unit to kill
● Eliminates the need for separate units in each room – one unit
can cover multiple rooms and up to 1,500 sq ft
● Ozone safe – completely safe to use in the presence of people,
animals and plants
● Continuous 24/7 protection all year round!
● Washable/Reusable pre-filter included
● Table, wall or ceiling mount options
● Replaceable lamp and catalyst with Flowsense
● Optimizes labor & disinfectant use