Thank you for choosing to buy an OgenaShield Air and Surface Purifier by Puraclenz. Before you get started, activate your free 2-year limited parts warranty and receive support from our experts. It takes just a few moments. Just remember to have your serial number on hand.
Register today and get:
- Helpful tips to get the most out of your device.
- Be the first to know about our latest products.
- Expert advice from our helpline.
- Protect your investment with free parts warranty.
Limited 2 Year Parts Warranty Terms and Conditions
Your purifier is warranted against original defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase, when used for normal purposes in accordance with the User Guide. Please retain your proof of purchase. If you do not have your proof of purchase, your warranty will start 90 days after the date of manufacture, according to Ogena Solutions records. This warranty provides, at no extra cost to you, all parts necessary to ensure your purifier is in proper operating condition during the warranty period. The replacement of any part of your machine under warranty will not extend the period of warranty. Any parts which are returned to Ogena Solutions will become the property of Ogena Solutions. Please call the Ogena Helpline at 1-855-900-8822 for more information. For refurbished machines, length of warranty may differ, please see warranty letter included with machine for warranty terms. This limited warranty is subject to the following terms:
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Replacement filter units. The machine’s filter units are not covered by the warranty.
- No installation charges incurred are refundable or will be paid by Ogena Solutions.
- Ogena Solutions shall not be liable for costs, damages or repairs incurred as a result of, due to, or from: Damage caused by not carrying out the recommended machine maintenance.
- Careless operation or handling, misuse, abuse and/or lack of maintenance or use not in accordance with the User Guide.
- Use of the machine other than for normal purposes within the United States for commercial purposes.
- Use of parts not in accordance with the User Guide.
- Use of parts and accessories other than those produced or recommended by Ogena Solutions.
- Faulty installation.
- Repairs or alterations carried out by unauthorized parties or agents.
- Normal wear and tear.
If you are in any doubt as to what is covered by your warranty, please contact Ogena Solutions.
WARRANTY LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
- Any implied warranties relating to your machine including but not limited to warranty of merchantability or warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the duration of this warranty. This limitation is not allowed by some Provinces or States, and so this limitation may not apply to you.
- Your remedy for breach of this warranty is limited to the warranty service described below. Ogena Solutions will not be liable for any consequential damages or incidental damages you may incur in connection with your purchase and use of your machine. This limitation is not allowed by some Provinces or States and so this limitation may not apply to you.
- This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary by Province or State.
- This limited warranty is not transferable.
- Please complete the warranty form registration online at www.ogenasolutions.com/register.
- Before a parts replacement can take place, the terms of the warranty require that you contact the Ogena Solutions Helpline with your model name/number, serial number, date, and place of purchase.
- Please keep your purchase receipt in a safe place to ensure you have this information.
- Any replaced defective parts will become the property of Ogena Solutions.
- Parts replacement under this warranty will not extend the period of this warranty.
If your machine is not functioning properly, please call the Ogena Solutions Helpline at 1-855-900-8822. Most issues can be rectified over the telephone by our trained Helpline staff.
IMPORTANT DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
You will need to provide us with basic contact information when you register your machine, and you will have the opportunity to choose whether you would like to receive communications from us. If you opt-in to communications from Ogena we will send you details of special offers and news of our latest innovations. We never sell your information to third parties and only use information that you share with us as defined by our privacy policies.