Photocatalytic oxidation (PCO) removes contaminants such as microbes and pollutants from the air using a combination of titanium oxide and UVC light. While high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters and other filtration systems remove fine particles, microbes, and organic compounds from...Read More
- Effective Biosecurity Requires a Layered Approach
- The Importance of Indoor Air Quality in Veterinary Hospitals
- Science Behind Our Air Purification Technology
- Ogena’s Director of Technical Services, Dr Lucas Pantaleon publishes article in Innovative Veterinary Care Magazine
- Should I Buy an Ionic Air Purifier or a HEPA Purifier?