Clean air is a basic requirement of life. The quality of indoor air, where people and pets spend a significant part of their lifetime, is essential to their overall health and well-being. The very buildings where they live and work,...Read More
- Effective Biosecurity Requires a Layered Approach
- The Importance of Indoor Air Quality in Veterinary Hospitals
- Science Behind Our Air Purification Technology
- Ogena’s Director of Technical Services, Dr Lucas Pantaleon publishes article in Innovative Veterinary Care Magazine
- Should I Buy an Ionic Air Purifier or a HEPA Purifier?